With experience working in the private and voluntary sectors, I’ve seen first-hand how outsourcing necessary but time-consuming tasks can allow businesses to get on; bringing in new clients, developing products, or ultimately focusing on their specialism.
Allowing you to do what you do best.
I have over 15 years experience, working as a Business and Finance Administrator, Research Assistant, Executive and Personal Assistant and Customer Service Team Leader.
- Highly organised
- Excellent communicator (online, written, over the phone and face-to-face)
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Email and diary management
- Customer Service, written and spoken
- Basic bookkeeping
- Strategy and business enhancement
- Newsletter and blog writing
- Cloud filing/organising
- Touch typing/minute taking, averaging 60 words per minute
- Data entry and analysis
- Image creation via Canva
- Course maintenance and creation through Kajabi
- Shopify maintenance
Platforms/programs regularly used:
- Microsoft Office suite
- Dropbox/One Drive/Drive
Personal: I help support and manage my husband’s Carpentry business. I am involved at my children’s primary school, where I am co-Chair of the PTA. I am a wife, and a Mum to three energetic young children.