Hello! I’m Jen.
I have over 15 years experience, supporting small businesses to grow, improve their efficiencies, and enjoy their business again. I’ve also worked as a Business and Finance Administrator, Research Assistant, Executive and Personal Assistant and Customer Service Team Leader.
Born in the Midlands, my husband and I moved to Norfolk in 2014. I love that we are in the countryside, yet close to the seaside – walking the shore is THE BEST way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
In the hope to create a business that I can work around my husband’s Carpentry business, and our three young children, I developed ‘Jen Sands Virtual Assistant’.
How can I help?
With experience working in the private and voluntary sectors, I’ve seen first-hand how outsourcing necessary but time-consuming tasks can allow businesses to get on; bringing in new clients, developing products, and ultimately focusing on their specialism.
Allowing YOU to do what YOU do best.
I provide business and admin support to allow you to focus on the core of your business.
- Highly organised
- An excellent communicator (online, written, over the phone and face-to-face)
- A problem solver
- Diligent about attention to detail
- A self-motivator
- Passionate about what I do, and helping businesses grow
- Email and diary management
- Customer Service, written and spoken
- Strategy and business enhancement
- Newsletter and blog writing
- Cloud filing/organising
- Touch typing/minute taking
- Data entry and analysis
- Image creation via Canva
- Course maintenance/creation in Kajabi
- Shopify maintenance
- Microsoft Office suite
- Dropbox/One Drive/Drive
It all starts with having a chat..
Get in touch and see how delegating and outsourcing can help and benefit your business